In the age of the Internet, social networks, and the availability of information on the web, protecting trade secrets is critical for every business, company, or organization. Information leakage, and especially the leaking of trade secrets, is likely to cause severe damage to organizations’ and businesses’ operations.
Our firm has extensive experience in protecting trade secrets. Among other things, we provide our clients with advice on how to protect their trade secrets and how to enforce their exclusive right to the secrets. Our clients in the field of trade secret protection include international as well as local companies, with an emphasis on high-tech and technology companies.
Our firm’s services in the field of protecting trade secrets include:
- Ongoing consultation for businesses and organizations regarding the steps required to provide protection for their trade secrets.
- Consultation regarding strategies to protect trade secrets both externally as well as internally within a business or a company.
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements (NDA).
- Drafting confidentiality documents as well as noncompete clauses for employees and suppliers in order to protect trade secrets.
- Court representation in the field of trade secrets, whether as plaintiffs or defendants, including lawsuits with respect to theft of trade secrets, motions for temporary injunctions, and motions for declaratory relief.