The world of law is having difficulty keeping up with technological developments on the Internet and the courts are often forced to deal with new and complex issues that existing laws are ill-prepared to address.
Our firm has unique expertise in Internet law. The vast experience we have accumulated in this field permits us to provide comprehensive solutions to all of the complex issues to which this field gives rise, from legal advice prior to developing an application, establishing a website or conducting a transaction, to representation in litigation in this field before the various courts.
Our firm’s services in the field of Internet law include:
- Consultation regarding establishing websites rich in intellectual property;
- Consultation and representation regarding spam (junk mail) and other laws relating to marketing and advertising;
- Libel and slander on the Internet and social media;
- Regulating a business’s e-commerce legal activities;
- Litigating lawsuits for copyright violations on the Internet;
- Consultation regarding use of trademarks on the Internet;
- Representation against Internet scams (including click fraud);
- Legal counsel regarding domain names;
- Drafting agreements with website development and design companies.