Our firm has extensive and broad experience in the field of patent law, starting with examining whether an invention is eligible for patent registration, the registration processes themselves, as well as patent enforcement for violation of registered patents or defense in patent related lawsuits.
The field of patents, by its nature and design, requires a broad view because patents are territorial, and because of the need to protect the invention in a variety of countries in an age in which our world has turned into a global village. Accordingly, our firm has active collaborations with leading intellectual property rights firms around the world and together, we provide our clients with a comprehensive and extensive protection package based on the individual needs of each case.
Our clients in the field of patent registration and protection include international as well as local pharmaceutical companies.
Our firm's services in the field of patent law include:
- Initial consultations regarding an invention's eligibility for patent registration
- Patent searches and reviews in Israel and worldwide
- Filing patent registration applications in Israel and worldwide
- Handling Patent Registrar proceedings
- Litigating lawsuits for patent violations
- Legal counsel and accompaniment in preparation for negotiations with investors
- Developing legal strategies to protect a business's intellectual property